The easiest way to reconfigure your wireless profile for Dardanelle's Wireless network is to delete the existing network and then reconnect to it! Scroll down to see the instructions for the different operating systems below.
Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Mac OS X (10.8) - IOS - Android
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center
- Choose Manage Wireless Networks from the options on the left.
- Highlight the network from the list and choose Remove\
Click Start->Control Panel, Select Network and Internet, and then click Network and Sharing Center
In the task list, please choose Manage wireless networks.
In the Network table, please select the existing profiles and click Remove.
You may see a warning dialog box, just click OK.
Then please go back to Network and Sharing Center and choose Change adapter settings -> right click Wireless Network Connection -> click Connect/Disconnect.
Click the refresh button to view available wireless networks. Highlight the network which you want to connect, double click it or click Connect button.
- Access Settings and then choose the Wireless icon.
- Right-click on the network and choose Forget this Network.
Mac OS X (10.8)
- Go to System Preferences > Network
- Select Wifi on the left
- Choose the wireless network from the list & then click on the Disconnect button.
- Click on the Advanced button
- Select the wireless network from the list and then click on the (-) button to remove it from the list.
- Click on the Ok button
- Click the Apply button in the Networks
· Choose Settings
· When you select DSPRIVATE, you will be prompted for the password. Choose Cancel and then open the DSPRIVATE network (click on the blue arrow).
· Choose Forget this Network
· Choose Forget
· When trying to connect to DSPRIVATE, you are unable to get a connection.
· Go to Settings > Wireless & Networks
· Choose Wifi Settings
· Long press the network named DSPRIVATE
· Choose Forget Network